Thursday, November 19, 2009

2 Weeks!



It's hard to believe it's been 2 weeks already! Each day I feel stronger. The swelling is slowly going down. The pain is much less. I'm taking a lot less pain medicine too. I even can shampoo my head now, which feels great! The incision is healing nicely.


I've started walking down the street (a few houses and back) each day with a friend Joyce Morris. I've appreciated the many visits, calls, and comments on the blog and facebook. It does lift my spirits and breaks up the day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are doing so well! You look great! Just as we thought our kids were healthy one got sick again, and now they seem to be relaying it to each other...so, I'll keep waiting to be able to visit you till a safer time. You're in our prayers! Keep Smiling! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, you are looking so good! Thank you for sharing these photos. They help me to visualize your progress. You are one spunky gal!!! Love, from Diane Sparks

    ReplyDelete